Saturday, July 25, 2009

10 years of kargil war

I was just seeing TV show on NDTV featuring the occasion of 10 years of kargil war between India and Pakistan.

And, some soldier were talking really really inspiring things.

I fetched four sentences which I liked the most (these are not the exact ones as they spoke). Hope you will also feel the same.

  • Everybody has fear and conquering it is part of our reason to be here (in this world).
  • Everybody has fear including your enemy, so side which dares wins.
  • Soldier by himself never wants war.
  • Death does not have smell, it has effect. And, when you are killing enemies you have to expect you can also be effected. It's part of our job.

1 comment:

Shabu's said...

I found ur blog thru Mr Ajay's profile. Its really great to see that u young generation spares time atleast for sparing time to watch themes about soldiers. I am an exserviceman, put a 17 years of services in Army. I am really impressed reading the four quotes u spreaded...by our soldiers, let me tell...As a previous soldier, I know...death have a little smell... but u start feeling it only..before a 30 seconds or bit more so.... no one wants war, unles he learned its definition from a dictionary.... most of the times when u will not kill him...he will do it very easily....

Kudos....

regards
Shabu... http://www.shabuhere.blogspot.com

Recent Posts

Powered by Blogger Widgets